What are the Standard Fares?
Transportify charges a base price and then a fee per km thereafter. These prices vary by vehicle.
What should you expect from your driver when paying Standard Fares?
We call this the Standard Service. This is the physical labor our drivers must perform for each and every delivery. This includes:
- Loading at pick-up within 5 meters from vehicle.
- Driving the delivery route.
- Unloading at each destination within 5 meters from vehicle.
- Use of stairs are acceptable but kindly allow use of your elevator whenever possible.
When should you use Special Help?
If your booking has extended loading or unloaded distances or special tasks, select Special Help on step 2 in our app.
- Everything included in Standard Service above
- Greater carrying distance beyond 5 meters
Where can I select Special Help?
How much does Special Help cost?
|Type of Booking||Rate|
For Economy or L300/Van
|Intra City||₱50 Per Destination (First 2)|
+ ₱30 Per Destination
(3rd - 10th Destination)
+ ₱20 Per Destination
(11th - 23rd Destination)
|Full Day Service||₱150 Per Day|
|Long Haul (Pampanga to Manila)||₱150 Per Booking via L300 only|