What is the Standard Service for Mini Dump Truck class vehicles?
1. Driver – The driver will drive to your first destination (usually the pickup location) and throughout the route indicated in your booking.
2. Extra Helper – The Mini Dump Truck already includes one (1) extra helper who helps the driver do the following:
- Maneuver the truck
- Process paperwork
- Load/unloading of debris for disposal
3. Vehicle – The standard vehicle is a 6-wheeler Isuzu Elf, Mitsubishi Canter, and Mitsubishi Fuso with a dump body. This type of truck has a rear-body that is open and has a hydraulic system that lifts/tilts the rear of the truck. The length is typically 10 feet and can carry loads up to 3,000 kg (3 tons).
4. Fuel – The driver bears this cost as a cost-of-doing-business.
5. Loading/Unloading by Driver – Driver and helper are not required to help in the loading and unloading process for unpacked aggregates such as sand, soil and gravel. But they are expected to help load and unload if the booking is for disposal of non-hazardous construction debris.
What is NOT INCLUDED in the Standard Service for Mini Dump Truck?
1. Toll fees and parking expenses directly related to the route booked
The driver may request for reimbursement of tolls or parking expenses if your desired route (from start to finish) includes toll fees and parking expenses. You may instruct the driver to take an alternative route that avoids tolls or parking. In such instances, please give the driver more time to complete the booking. The driver may not request toll expenses related to proceeding to the 1st location (typically the pickup location) or related to return trips back to home or the vehicle’s garage. For business program customers, reimbursements of toll and parking expenses are done on the app so no cash-handling is required.
2. Disposal or organic rubbish/garbage
Our Mini Dump Truck cannot be used for disposal of the following: (a) hazardous materials/chemicals, (b) organic garbage.
- Hazardous materials/chemicals
- Organic garbage
However, the Mini Dump Truck can be used to dispose of construction debris.
3. Waiting time
Please be considerate of the driver and helpers that serve you. Drivers are trained to expect up to 60 minutes in waiting time per location of your booking for free. Beyond that, we encourage you to compensate your driver at a rate of 50php per 30-minute increment after the first 60 minutes of free waiting time. For customers enrolled in Transportify’s Business Program, you may opt-in per booking to automatically compensate for waiting time at the aforementioned rate and our app will handle all the calculations for waiting time and you will see the charges in your monthly billing statement. In all cases, our Customer Service is available 24/7 to assist you.
4. Packing, wrapping, boxing and assembling of items
The driver and helper must not engage in packing, wrapping, boxing or assembling process of the items that they transported as it is not part of the standard service. Clients must be able to secure their goods beforehand and after duration of the delivery.