What is the Standard Service for Canopy Multicab vehicles?
1. Driver – The driver will drive to your first destination (usually the pickup location) and throughout the route indicated in your booking.
2. Vehicle – The standard vehicle is a small multi-use vehicle with the most common model being a Suzuki Every. It has an open-air cargo space that is 4ft wide, 6ft long with sides that can fold down for easy loading and unloading, and has a canopy. This is why they are often referred to as Canopy Multicab.
3. Fuel – The driver or company that owns that truck bears this cost as a cost-of-doing-business.
4. Loading/Unloading – Driver must load/unload within 15 meters of the vehicle. For extra help beyond this, please refer to the section below.
What is NOT INCLUDED in the Standard Service for Canopy Multicab?
1. Parking expenses directly related to the delivery route
The driver may request reimbursement of parking expenses if your desired route (from start to finish) includes parking expenses. For business program customers, reimbursements of parking expenses are done on the app so no cash handling is required.
2. Canopy Multicab Cover – All Canopy Multicabs are required to have tarpaulin covers to protect the cargo from the outside environment. These are checked and verified by Transportify staff before the vehicles are registered in the app. If you need a covering while your goods are in transit, you can add “Canopy Multicab Cover” to your booking for free.
3. Services beyond loading/unloading within 15 meters
If you need the driver to do extra work such as going up several floors to deliver straight to your doorstep, please request “Special Help By Driver” in the “Services” section of the Transportify App for an additional fee. If you require an Extra Helper to carry goods, please request an “Extra Helper” in the “Services” section of the Transportify App for an additional fee. However, the extra helper may not be available while the government is implementing social distancing measures due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
4. Waiting time
Please be considerate of the driver and helpers that serve you. Drivers are trained to expect up to 60 minutes of waiting time per location for free. Beyond that, we encourage you to compensate your driver at 50 PHP per 30-minute increment after the 60 minutes free waiting time.
For customers enrolled in Transportify’s Business Program, you may opt-in per booking to automatically compensate the driver for waiting time at the aforementioned rate and our app will handle all the calculations for waiting time and you will see the charges in your monthly billing statement. In all cases, our Customer Service is available 24/7 to assist you.
5. Packing, wrapping, boxing, and assembling of items
Packing, wrapping, boxing or assembly of items are not included in the Standard Service.