What is the Standard Service for Interisland Trucking?
1. Driver – The driver will drive to your first destination (usually the pickup location) and throughout the route indicated in your booking.
2. Extra Helpers – The Interisland booking already includes extra helper(s) who helps the driver do the following:
- Load/unload (within reasonable and humane expectations)
- Maneuver the truck
- Process paperwork
Bookings for 6w Fwd Truck or 10w Wing Van will include two (2) extra helpers.
Bookings for L300/Van or Closed Van Truck will include one (1) extra helper.
3. Vehicle – The standard vehicle is either an L300/Van, Closed Van Truck, 6w Fwd Truck, or 10w Wing Van.
4. Fuel – The driver or company that owns that truck bears this cost as a cost-of-doing-business.
5. Loading/Unloading by Driver – The driver must load/unload within reasonable and humane expectations.
6. Delivery Fees – The following fees are also included in your interisland booking: RORO ferry fees, toll fees, and port/terminal fees.
What is NOT INCLUDED in the Standard Service for Interisland Trucking?
Packing, wrapping, boxing, and assembling of items
The driver and helper must not engage in the packing, wrapping, boxing, or assembling process of the items that they transported as it is not part of the standard service. Clients must be able to secure their goods beforehand and after the duration of the delivery.