What is the Standard Service for L300/Van class vehicles?
1. Driver – The driver will drive to your first destination (usually the pickup location) and throughout the route indicated in your booking.
2. Vehicle – The standard vehicles available are L300, H100, and Hiace vans and have a maximum weight limit of 1,000kg.
3. Fuel – The driver bears this cost as a cost-of-doing-business.
4. Loading/Unloading by Driver – Driver must load/unload within 15 meters of the vehicle. For extra help beyond this, please refer to the section below.
What is NOT INCLUDED in the Standard Service for L300/Van?
1. Toll fees and parking expenses directly related to the delivery route
The driver may request for reimbursement of tolls or parking expenses if your desired route (from start to finish) includes toll fees and parking expenses. You may instruct the driver to take an alternative route that avoids tolls or parking. In such instances, please give the driver more time to complete the booking. The driver may not request toll expenses related to proceeding to the 1st location (typically the pickup location) or related to return trips back to home or the vehicle’s garage. For business program customers, reimbursements of toll and parking expenses can be indicated on the app so no cash-handling is required.
2. Services beyond loading/unloading within 15 meters
- If you need the driver to do extra work such as going up several floors to deliver straight to your doorstep, please request “Special Help By Driver” in the “Services” section of the Transportify App for an additional fee.
- If you require an Extra Helper to carry goods, please request an “Extra Helper” in the “Services” section of the Transportify App for an additional fee. However, the extra helper may not be available while the government is implementing social distancing measures due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
3. Waiting time
Please be considerate of the driver and helpers that serve you. Drivers are trained to expect up to 60 minutes in waiting time per location of your booking for free. Beyond that, we encourage you to compensate your driver at a rate of 50php per 30-minute increment after the first 60 minutes of free waiting time. For customers enrolled in Transportify’s Business Program, you may opt-in per booking to automatically compensate the driver for waiting time at the aforementioned rate and our app will handle all the calculations for waiting time and you will see the charges in your monthly billing statement. In all cases, our Customer Service is available 24/7 to assist you.
4. Packing, wrapping, boxing and assembling of items
The driver and helper must not engage in packing, wrapping, boxing or assembling process of the items that they transported as it is not part of the standard service. Clients must be able to secure their goods beforehand and after duration of the delivery.