The industry of logistics services and third party delivery in the Philippines has gone through leaps and bounds in recent years, contributing much to the emerging economy. If you’re an E-Commerce business or a manufacturer of goods, our third-party delivery vehicles can accommodate you. Take a look at what it is that we do and know what separates us from other third-party logistics provider in the Philippines.
An easy to use, FREE application
One of the most significant solutions that we offer for our clients is being able to handle their logistical needs from their mobile phone. This is a huge benefit, which allows the user to streamline their delivery services via the Transportify app.
So, how does it work? The process is simple: you download the free application, enter your pick-up and delivery destinations, and then voila! Our nearest delivery drivers will come to you within an hour and then proceed to your desired destination.
The simplicity that our application affords, is what truly separates us from the rest. Third-party delivery is about improving yet simplifying the experience. – An area in which we excel.
Realistic and affordable prices
Another solution that we offer our clients is affordability. Logistics services in the Philippines are notorious for being rather expensive. However, we at Transportify have been providing our customers with a unique opportunity to save money on their delivery services.
There are several ways that you can do about this:
The costs of running a fleet of vehicles are incredibly expensive. As an E-Commerce company, this can often be more trouble than it’s worth, mainly when there are third party delivery providers like Transportify who can assist you for less.
You must consider the costs involved: initial vehicle purchase costs, fuel consumption, maintenance fees, delivery driver salaries, and benefits. After a while, these costs begin to mount up. By opting for Transportify to handle your logistics services, you will no longer need to worry about this while getting more benefits for your business:
|Live Support||Open 24/7|
|Postpay with Monthly Invoicing||Available|
|Destinations||Up to 16|
|COD/POD||COD + POD|
1.50% of invoice
Min of ₱80
₱80 for ≤ 3 Drops
₱160 for ≥ 4 Drops
|Warranty||Up to ₱3 million|
|Outside Service Area||Available|
|Business Web Dashboard||Team Account Management Customized Reports|
For more information on Transportify for Business, head over to our business page. If you want to speak with someone directly, feel free to contact us. Our friendly team of representatives works around the clock to assist you. Or get started today, just click on the link below:
Streamlining your delivery service
In our modern age, more and more people are expecting their food faster and for less. You can get ahead of your competitors by taking advantage of our same-day delivery. Offering a service like this on your website will invariably increase the number of orders that you will receive.
Offer accurate ETA on delivery
Another excellent feature that our GPS tracking technology offers is accuracy on estimated deliveries. So, if you are dealing with a client who is in urgent need of re-supply from your factory or store, you can keep them up-to-date with incredibly accurate delivery estimations, as you can track and trace your delivery in real-time.
Things You Need to Know About Third-Party Delivery in the Philippines
Wondering if your business might need a 3pl Philippines service? If you’re in doubt, continue reading this article to find out.
A third party delivery or also known as 3PLs is a kind of logistic service that enables businesses to outsource operational logistics from warehousing down to delivery, which can help you to focus more on the other processes of your business.
A third party delivery companies offer many services that are connected with the logistics of the supply chain. It includes warehousing, transportation, picking and packing, order fulfillment, and freight forwarding.
Benefits and Advantages of Using a 3PL (Philippines) Provider
Utilizing a 3pl Philippines service provider can give your business a lot of advantages. The most notable one is that by handing these processes over logistics is that you can focus more on the other essential aspects of your business like marketing, sales, and product development.
Hiring a third party delivery company can provide you more time and resources for your business. Below are some of the few advantages that you can get if you use a 3pl Philippines service:
- Cost Reduction: 3pl Philippines services have more leverage with freight matters than small individual shippers do. Working with couriers on behalf of many customers, third party delivery providers can negotiate or lessen the pricing depending on the product volume and order frequency. Moreover, utilizing 3PL to handle all of your supply chains also enable freedom to take part in other key areas to develop and success your business.
- Offer an Excellent Customer Experience: Since customers are expecting their orders through a same-day shipping or next-day delivery, hiring a third party delivery courier will enable you to provide a faster shipping process no matter where is the location of your customers.
- Leverage Up or Down if Necessary: Many businesses experience shifts in demand annually. Utilizing a 3PL enables you to handle peaks and troughs more efficiently without hurting your capital
- Reduce Risk: Typically, shipping delays may happen for a couple of reasons. When unpleasant and unforeseen issues pop up, your chosen third party delivery company is responsible for making mitigate arrangements to complete your orders as fast as possible. Your business will also be protected in the event of any loss and damages.
- Acquired Instant Knowledge and Expertise in the Field: If you’re starting, you will need to find a company that specializes in the logistics field. Warehousing, order fulfillment, and shipping comes with primary challenges, so giving it off to the professionals and experts can make a massive difference to your business function. Thus, giving you to focus on leveraging your business value to your customers.
- Generate Cost Savings: When talking about warehousing, not having to keep and manage your own business space, and employees may require you a sizeable cost-saving measure. Moreover, companies that give good inventory forecasting can assist you to optimize your inventory and save more money when it comes to inventory costs.
Transportify as Your Third-Party Delivery Provider
3PLs can automate your product fulfillment for you so that you can focus more on the other essential parts of your business. You can use the additional time to grow and develop your business without having a problem with deliveries. Here are the following pros that you can get if you partnered with the most reliable third party delivery company for your brand.
1. You Can Work with the Professionals
Fulfillment and shipment optimization are the most common and standard 3PL specialties. You can establish your great team since your attention is not focused anymore with product fulfillment. So most likely, you can achieve satisfying results as you partner with a reliable 3PL.
2. Limit Overhead
Outsourcing their logistics services such as order fulfillment, warehouse, track and trace, and on-demand delivery app, can increase your business overhead. Keeping and maintaining order fulfillment assets is expensive. But working with Transportify as your third party delivery provider can help to minimize costs so your business capital can be directed concerning generating endeavors.
While we are always striving to improve the third-party delivery (3pl Philippines) services that we offer, as it stands, our customers and we are delighted with the way that we operate. If you’re looking for a competent third party logistics provider in the Philippines, we can offer you the solutions that you’re looking for.
No matter what it is: whether furniture delivery in the Philippines, cash on delivery services, freight logistics, long haul, or a simple weekly order of 5 or 6 packages, no job is too big or small for us to handle!
Frequently Asked Questions:
Where to get the cheapest third party delivery in the Philippines?
Several on-demand delivery app offers cheap 3PL services. For SMEs with small package delivery requirements, you can use Grab Express motorcycle courier service. If you need a bigger vehicle, Transportify has a wide variety of vehicle classes ranging from sedan, L300, four, or 6-wheeler trucks up to 10-wheeler wing vans.
How to choose the best third party delivery solution for your business?
When choosing a 3PL partner, you have to research thoroughly, look for options, and pick the one that offers convenience fit for your needs. For most businesses, the best third party delivery provider is the one that can attend to urgent deliveries and quickly adapt to flexible needs, ensure the safety of the packages through a real-time tracking system, has reliable customer support and advanced technology.