Interisland service is a trucking service that enables deliveries between locations that are entirely separated by water. Transportify’s interisland service utilizes ferry boats, more commonly known as ROROs, for our vehicles to cross such bodies of water. Depending on the chosen route, interisland delivery duration can be between 1-5 days.
Interisland bookings must be made 48 hours in advance in order for truckers to arrange and make necessary reservations for the ferry boat transport between islands.
Learn more about Transportify’s Interisland (Roro) Trucking Services by exploring the sections below.
You can book a 10w Wing Van and 6w Fwd Truck for our interisland service. The size limitations of each vehicle type are specified below:
Transportify interisland trucking service is inclusive of the following:
- Driver and helper(s)
- Transport fee
- Roro fee
- Toll fee
- Terminal fee
To know more, click HERE.
Transportify interisland trucking are able to service from ANYWHERE IN LUZON to:
- Negros (inc. Bacolod, Dumaguete)
- Panay (inc. Iloilo, Roxas, Caticlan)
- Leyte (inc. Tacloban)
- Cagayan De Oro (CDO)
- General Santos City
- Mindoro (Oriental and Occidental)
For other locations or routes, please check via our customer service chat.
The payment process for interisland bookings varies according to the type of customer.
- For Transportify Corporate Accounts – charges will be included in the monthly invoicing statement.
- All Other Accounts
- Customers need to make a deposit of approximately 30% to their wallet. Customers will be contacted if their balance is insufficient. To make a topup or deposit to your wallet, go to Wallet then click Add Funds.
- Full and final payments can be settled by making a topping up the wallet with the remaining payment amount or by paying cash directly to the driver upon delivery.
To avoid paying cancellation fees, please follow our cancellation rules stated below:
- Interisland booking cancellations made 36 hours in advance are free of charge.
- Any interisland bookings that are cancelled within 24 hours of the requested pickup are subject to a cancellation fee equivalent to 30% of the total price of the booking.
- Any interisland bookings that are cancelled between 24-36 hours before the requested pickup are subject to a 10% cancellation fee.
Note: Cancellation fees are imposed because the truck’s schedule will have already been reserved for the next 5-8 days. Booking cancellations would substantially result in the underutilization of the trucks.