Transportify offers 2 main services which are Book Vehicle (FTL) and Send Load (LTL). Choose either service using the selector at the top of our app screen on step 1 of our booking process. Read below for an overview of each service including a table highlighting key differences.
A. Book Vehicle
FTL = Full Truck Load
Our book vehicle service allows you to have truck/light delivery vehicles from our wide fleet selection and fill that vehicle’s cargo hold up to its stated limit. Key advantages of our book vehicle service are full control over the loading and cargo hold utilization, availability for on-demand and the same day, full control over routing plan including as many drop-off points as you wish, and generally faster deliveries (because every stop the vehicle makes is for you).
B. Send Load
LTL = Less Than Truck Load
Our send load service allows you to send just a load without having to book a vehicle. Input in our app the type of goods, dimensions, and weight, and we’ll load your goods along with other client goods going on a similar route to give you the best co-load prices available in the market. The key advantage of our send load service is highly competitive pricing. Stay flexible regarding your pickup times, and can accept a longer delivery time (because your driver will make stops to drop off other customers’ goods as well as yours).
C. Comparison Table (Book Vehicle vs. Send Load)
|Frequently Asked Questions|
- For food deliveries: We restrict the delivery of food items that can spoil quickly, are not well-packaged, and can be easily damaged when co-loaded with other items.
- For frozen products: We restrict the delivery of frozen goods since we can’t cater to them due to our vehicles don’t have the refrigeration required for frozen goods.
- For item deliveries: Just like our whole vehicle booking, there are no item restrictions as long as the item is not illegal and prohibited. For the complete list of prohibited items, click HERE.
📦 What are the weight and dimension restrictions for Send Load?
- Maximum dimension: 350cm x 140cm x 177cm
- Maximum weight: 1,995 Kilogram
- Minimum dimension: 1cm x 1cm x 1cm
- Minimum weight: 1 Kilogram
📦 What additional services can I add to my Send Load booking?
- Items cannot be stacked: Select this if other goods cannot be stacked over your items or if your items cannot be stacked over each other.
- Items must remain upright: Select this if your item must remain upright during the delivery. Typical examples of items that must be shipped upright are refrigerators, TVs, monitors, and washing machines.
📦 Can I choose my desired pick-up time?
Customers cannot select their preferred pick-up time because it is determined by the route. The app will display the estimated arrival time of your driver.
📦 What areas are covered by Send Load?
Our service covers all locations within mainland Luzon, Panay, Negros, Cebu, Davao, Cagayan De Oro, and General Santos City.
📦How does Send Load differ from the Book Vehicle service?
In Send Load, you only pay for the size, volume, amount, and distance of your goods. For the Book Vehicle service, you pay the full price of one vehicle based on the required distance.
📦 Is insurance included in all my bookings?
Yes, insurance will be provided for your bookings. To learn more about the coverage, click HERE.
📦 How will I know what vehicle will be used to deliver my items?
The vehicle is based on the dimension and weight of your items.
📦How will I know when the driver will arrive to pick up my items
When the driver is on his way to you, live tracking and arrival estimates will be available on your app.