Complete the Transportify Requirements to Start Doing Delivery Driving Jobs
Access information in this page on what the Transportify requirements are before you start earning from delivery driving jobs. Complete the transportify requirements and bring all the documents while training.
Find Out What Are the Transportify Requirements Before You Register to Do Delivery Driving Jobs
Once you meet the criteria and have all the Transportify requirements for registering, we will invite you to take part in the training. Remember! We cannot activate you as a driver partner if you have not completed all the requirements. No activation means no delivery driving jobs to accept.
- Driver’s License – Transportify accepts both non-professional and professional driver’s license as long as it has at least two months of validity.
- NBI Clearance – so we can be assured that our applicants have a clean record. Applicants may submit their original NBI Clearance copy within 4 weeks upon activation.
- Tax Identification Number- aside from your driver’s license and NBI Clearance you are required to submit your TIN.
- Android Smartphone – Having a smartphone with Android as the operating system is a must because the Transportify mobile app for delivery service for drivers can only work on smartphones. Transportify also prefers smartphones with Android version 4.0 and up.
- Completion of Driver Training Seminar – Applicants must complete their training seminar in any of our offices and take an exam where they will be evaluated if they are ready to be a Transportify delivery driver.
- Transportify for Drivers App – All delivery driver partners must download and install a Transportify for Drivers App into their Android smartphones so they can start to pick up and deliver courier from our clients either intra city or long haul.
Android Phone + Data
Version 5.0 or higher
4.5 inches or more
Samsung Xiaomi Oppo Vivo Asus Huawei
Recommended Network Providers
Must be the applicant's ID
Must fit your vehicle type
Must not expire within 3 months
Tax Identification Number
Tax Identification Number
Must be issued to you
We just need your government issued Tax Identification Number
Upon training day you’ll be asked to bring your NBI Clearance if it’s already available. Don’t worry If you don’t have it yet. You can already start driving as you have 4 weeks to fulfill this requirement.
Where To Get It?
Selected Malls and NBI Offices
How much is it ?
Php 150 - Php 200
How Long Does It Take ?
Usually, just 3 to 7 days
OR/CR or Sales Invoice
If you are invited to our driver training, you will be asked to bring any of the supporting document as proof of ownership of the vehicle.
In order to be activated as a driver, you must be ready to pay the below amounts.
You are required to bring this total in cash when you arrive on training day.