What is the Standard Service for Reefer Truck class vehicles?
1. Driver – The driver will drive to your first destination (usually the pickup location) and throughout the route indicated in your booking.
2. Vehicle – the standard vehicle is an Isuzu Elf or Mitsubishi Canter with closed van body and refrigeration capability.
3. Fuel – The driver bears this cost as a cost-of-doing-business.
4. Loading/Unloading by Driver – The driver must load/unload within 15 meters of the vehicle. One (1) extra helper is already included to assist the driver in each booking. If you require a 2nd Extra Helper, you can request this in the “Services” section of the Transportify App.
5. Temperature – The standard service accommodates temperatures as low as 1℃. If you require colder temperature settings from 0℃ up to -20℃, please select the “Frozen” extra service in the “Services” section of the Transportify App.
What is NOT INCLUDED in the Standard Service for Reefer Truck?
1. Toll fees and parking expenses directly related to the route booked
The driver may request for reimbursement of tolls or parking expenses if your desired route (from start to finish) includes toll fees and parking expenses. You may instruct the driver to take an alternative route that avoids tolls or parking. In such instances, please give the driver more time to complete the booking. The driver may not request toll expenses related to proceeding to the 1st location (typically the pickup location) or related to return trips back to home or the vehicle’s garage. For business program customers, reimbursements of toll and parking expenses are done on the app so no cash-handling is required.
2. Additional helpers/pahinante
The Reefer Truck booking already includes 1 Extra Helper who assists the driver in doing the following:
- Maneuver the truck
- Process paperwork
If you require a 2nd Extra Helper, you can request this in the “Services” section of the Transportify App.
3. Waiting time
Please be considerate of the drivers and helpers that serve you. Drivers are trained to expect up to 60 minutes in waiting time per location of your booking for free. Beyond that, we encourage you to compensate your driver at a rate of 50php per 30-minute increment after the first 60 minutes of free waiting time. For customers enrolled in Transportify’s Business Program, you may opt-in per booking to automatically compensate for waiting time at the aforementioned rate and our app will handle all the calculations for waiting time and you will see the charges in your monthly billing statement. In all cases, our Customer Service is available 24/7 to assist you.
4. Packing, wrapping, boxing and assembling of items
The driver and helper must not engage in packing, wrapping, boxing or assembling process of the items that they transported as it is not part of the standard service. Clients must be able to secure their goods beforehand and after duration of the delivery.