The Philippines is a developing country with budding small-to-medium enterprises (SMEs) popping here and there. Such businesses would require an adequately managed logistics system to distribute their products effectively and to serve their customers better. This results in entrepreneurs engaging a partnership with third-party logistics providers (3PL). However, partnering with a well-known delivery company is costly for start-up businesses. With this in mind, Transportify offers Business Program that aims to provide logistics support for companies that’s cost-efficient.
What is Transportify’s Business Program?
Transportify for Business is a program especially made for entrepreneurs who require a high-quality logistics provider. Compared to our free app, this program has different service features that are designed to suit the diverse requirements each industry needs in a third-party logistics provider.
|Live Support||Open 24/7|
|Prepay with Credit Balance||Available|
|Postpay with Monthly Invoicing||Available|
|Destinations||Up to 16|
|COD and POD||COD + POD|
1.50% of invoice
Min of ₱80
(Flat Fee Per Booking)
₱80 for ≤ 3 Destinations
₱160 for ≥ 4 Destinations
|Warranty||Up to ₱1.5 million|
|Outside Service Area||Available|
|Business Web Dashboard||Team Account Management Customized Reports|
There are many reasons to enroll your Business in Transportify for Business. Not only is registering for the program easy, but our clients are also provided with live support, prepay and postpay options, warranty, and more benefits.
- Free Enrollment – For One, enrollment won’t cost you anything since there’s no enrollment fee or any additional fees to acquire the benefits.
- Live Support – Our customer service hotline is open 24 hours, seven days a week. Both booking support and account services are available.
- Prepay & Postpay- Clients could pay for the program either through prepay or postpay, whatever is convenient for you. You can also pay either through bank transfer or check. A perk that a traditional delivery company doesn’t offer. Do note as well that our prepay credits don’t expire.
- COD / POD Returns – We understand that getting cash-on-delivery (COD) and proof of delivery (POD) returns are essential for entrepreneurs. Our COD/POD return services are available from Mondays to Saturdays, from 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM. We guarantee that you will get 100% of the cash your customers paid for your delivered product.
- Insurance / Warranty – Because Transportify values your products as much as you do, the business program features a warranty coverage. This warranty applies to the customer’s items that were lost, stolen, missing, or damaged during pick-up, transportation, or shipping and delivery during a Transportify booking.
- Professional Drivers – We select only the best of the best drivers for our business program clients. The delivery driver partners we assigned for the business program underwent extra training for handling of cash, check, and delivery receipt.
- Additional Benefits – Of course, there’s more than just the benefits listed above. Our clients have their business web dashboard, a bonus referral, and extended service area coverage.
How to enroll?
Enrolling your Business in Transportify for Business is easy as ABC! Just visit the Transportify website and click the “Apply For Your Business” icon on the Business Program page. Then, fill-up the form and wait for our business team to contact you. You may also contact us directly through chat or call if you want to be enrolled as soon as possible.
With Transportify as your partner delivery company, having a business with suitable courier and delivery services is possible. You no longer have to settle for an expensive or an amateur logistics provider. Now, establishing your Business’s branding among current and prospective customers is easy!