Finding the best third-party logistics provider that works for all of your delivery and shipping needs can be challenging, especially here in the Philippines. With a lot of options to choose from, there are things that you need to consider before availing of their services.
It is not always about finding an excellent logistics provider that can provide outstanding care for your deliverable items, but they should also need to focus on small details. It includes convenience, the flexibility of payment methods, advanced tracking systems, and excellent customer service.
The best delivery company can show-off good qualities and features to ensure the satisfaction of their customers. Not only that, but they should also pull-out a different level of fulfillment when it comes to small details. Also, they need to make sure that all the products and goods should arrive on time, damage-free.
Top Good Characteristics of a Reliable Third-Party Logistic Provider
Here are the five excellent characteristics of a trustworthy and reliable third-party logistics provider company that you can find on Transportify Philippines.
1. Can Develop Up-to-date High Technology Programs
It’s given that a logistic company should provide excellent transportation and shipping of goods. But aside from that, you should also look for a delivery company that focuses on the advanced technological approach of logistics and warehousing services.
Moreover, the best logistics company is the one that can give an undeniably high-technology approach when it comes to IT infrastructure, service models that could match the pricing and service management objectives at the optimum level. All of these should create harmonization while successfully delivering a product through the process of an e-commerce environment.
2. Should Be Able to Implement Complicated Task on Time
Since you wouldn’t want to settle for a subpar logistics company that manages all of their clients in the same way as the others, you will need to have a relationship that works well with a provider that can implement a customized solution for your needs on time.
Moreover, partnering with a delivery company that can meet your expectations when it comes to logistics, transportation, and warehousing services is indeed worthy of your money and time.
3. Affordable and Reasonable Rates
The best and reliable logistics company should have different options when it comes to pricing and rates. Also, they shouldn’t offer a one-price-for-all service they provide; instead, they should give flexible, affordable, and reasonable prices depending on the needs of their customers. Aside from that, the provider should help its customers to choose what could be the most beneficial offer that would benefit them the most. (You can check out Transportify’s vehicle rate in the table below to see how affordable we are.)
|10-W Wing Van||P8,000||L: 32 ft|
W: 7.8 ft
H: 7.8 ft
|P2,400||L: 14 ft|
W: 6 ft
H: 6 ft
|P2,000||L: 10 ft|
W: 5 ft
H: 5.5 ft
|P2,250||L: 14 ft|
W: 6 ft
|P1,800||L: 10 ft|
W: 6 ft
|L: 7 ft|
W: 4 ft
H: 4 ft
|L: 5 ft|
W: 3.2 ft
H: 2.8 ft
|L: 3.5 ft|
W: 2 ft
H: 2.5 ft
4. Flexible Services
An excellent logistics company should provide a customized plan when it comes to shipping services that have been made according to customer needs. Meaning, they shouldn’t stick to one-plan-for-all since not all customers have the same shipping needs. Remember, deliveries, transportation of goods, freight transport will vary depending on the needs and requirements of the client.
5. Excellent Customer Service
The key to maintaining a reputable and reliable company is to keep the capability of their customer service to a different level. Meaning, they should need to provide customer-friendly employees that will professionally cater to the inquiries of their current and potential customers.
Not only that, but they should also provide convenience to their customers when it comes to customer service. It includes mobile applications for inquires, tracking of parcels, payment methods, chatbots, and so on. Having this kind of option can make it easier for the customers to find a solution to their concerns immediately.
From all the listed good qualities above, did you know that there is a logistic company provider that can pull out these traits? Yes! You’re here on their page – Transportify PH. When it comes to shipping, freight transport, and as a third-party logistics provider, Transportify PH can meet your expectations.
Below is the information regarding their shipping services as a third-party logistics provider.
We Are The Delivery Company For Third-Party Logistics
The Philippines is a developing country with budding small-to-medium enterprises (SMEs) popping here and there. Such businesses would require an adequately managed logistics system to distribute their products effectively and to serve their customers better. This results in entrepreneurs engaging a partnership with third-party logistics providers (3PL). However, partnering with a well-known delivery company is costly for start-up businesses. With this in mind, Transportify offers Business Program works to provide logistics support for companies that’s cost-efficient.
What is Transportify’s Business Program?
Transportify for Business is a program especially made for entrepreneurs who require high-quality logistics. Compared to our free app, this program has different service features that are designed to suit the diverse requirements each industry needs in a third-party logistics provider.
There are many reasons to enroll your Business in Transportify for Business. Not only is registering for the program accessible, but our clients are also provided with live support, prepay and postpay options, warranty, and more benefits.
- Free Enrollment – For One, enrollment won’t cost you anything since there’s no enrollment fee or any additional fees to acquire the benefits.
- Live Support – Our customer service hotline is open 24 hours, seven days a week. Both booking support and account services are available.
- Prepay & Postpay- Clients could pay for the program either through prepay or postpay, whatever is convenient for you. You can also pay either through bank transfer or check. A perk that a traditional delivery company doesn’t offer. Do note as well that our prepay credits don’t expire.
- COD / POD Returns – We understand that getting cash-on-delivery (COD) and proof of delivery (POD) returns are essential for entrepreneurs. Our COD/POD return services are available from Mondays to Saturdays, from 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM. We guarantee that you will get 100% of the cash your customers paid for your delivered product.
- Insurance / Warranty – Because Transportify values your products as much as you do, the business program features a warranty coverage. This warranty applies to the customer’s items that were lost, stolen, missing, or damaged during pick-up, transportation, or shipping and delivery during a Transportify booking.
- Professional Drivers – We select only the best of the best drivers for our business program clients. The delivery driver partners we assigned for the business program underwent extra training for handling of cash, check, and delivery receipt.
- Additional Benefits – Of course, there’s more than just the benefits listed above. Our clients have their business web dashboard, a bonus referral, and extended service area coverage.
How to enroll?
Enrolling your Business in Transportify’s Program is easy as ABC! Just visit the Transportify website and click the “Apply For Your Business” icon on the Business Program page. Then, fill-up the form and wait for our business team to contact you. You may also contact us directly through chat or call if you want to be enrolled as soon as possible.
With Transportify as your partner delivery company, having a business with suitable courier and delivery services that works hard is possible. You no longer have to settle for an expensive or an amateur logistics partner. Now, establishing your Business’s branding among current and prospective customers is easy!
Frequently Asked Questions:
How to send a package to a delivery company?
📦You can download the Transportify app, book a delivery, and we’ll go directly to your location to pick-up and deliver your package to the destination you’ve selected.
What is the third-party logistics provider trusted by businesses?
📦First comes to mind when in need of a third-party logistics provider is either DB Schenker or Maersk. These companies cater to global shipping and warehousing support. If you’re a start-up or an SME who needs an affordable alternative, you can check out Transportify’s quality delivery services.